| Or, maybe starting up a business? |
Or maybe just catching lunch?
The Village of Breckenridge, has what you are looking for!
Here is what you should know:
- Breckenridge is a community of 1339 residents.
- The Village Office is located at 104 E. Saginaw Street. On the corner of First Street and M-46 (Saginaw Street) on the South side of the road. Questions and Concerns can be addressed to the office at 989-842-3109 or by email at email@example.com
- Office hours are Monday thru Friday, from 8:00am to 4:30pm.
- Breckenridge has a Police Department with1 full time officer, 4 part time officers, and 3 reserve officers. For more information regarding the Breckenridge Police Department.
- Breckenridge has a Fire Department that is shared with Wheeler Township. For more information about the Breckenridge Wheeler Township Fire Department please follow the link.
- Looking to send your children to school? Breckenridge Community Schools is the place you want them!
- Trash pick-up is contracted thru Waste Management, pick-up is early every Friday morning. Waste Management requests that if you desire to put your trash to the road that, trash cans do not exceed 33 gallons. They will pick up two (2) large items per week. Recycling is an option, orange bins may be picked up at the Village Office. Recycling is every other Friday, calendar of dates are available. Please, see their site for further details.
- Ridgelawn Cemetery is the local cemetery in town. For more information on the cemetery and regulations, please click the link!
- The Village of Breckenridge offers a few great parks for children of all ages! The largest of the three parks is the JayCee-Hoffmeyer Park located on Sexton Street (north side of town). This park offers horse shoes, new in 2012 a beach volleyball net, equipment for kids to play on, a gazebo with grill and electrical access, and new as of June 2013, a Splash Park !!The other two parks can be found on Birch Street and Pine Street.