Utility Bill Payment Online
The Village of Breckenridge is excited to announce that we have launched a new online bill pay service for utility bills as of March 18, 2019. Our new system will offer customers additional features, such as pay by text and auto pay setup as well as viewing the actual account balance and payment history.
Any payments that were scheduled after March 18, 2019, in the old system will not be processed. Therefore; to ensure your account stays current, please choose the "Set Up Online Account" button to set up your payments.
Features of the New Online System
- Store several different payment options (credit or debit cards, checking or savings accounts).
- Customers can pay via MasterCard Visa and Discover.*
- Customers can pay via ACH debit from a checking or savings account.*
- Customers can make a one-time payment or enroll your account and have recurring payments deducted each month online.
To take advantage of this feature, select the blue "Click Here to Set Up Online Account" and follow the prompts.
- Receive your bill and pay by text.
- Send an online request to our office.
CONVENIENCE FEES APPLY
Help save our environment, elect in PAPERLESS BILLING.
Need to Make Changes to Your Account?
If you have already established a user name and password for your automatic payments on your utility account, please click on the following link to log in and manage your account.
If you have any questions or need additional assistance, email Bridget McPherson at email@example.com call 989-842-3109, or you can stop by the Village Office between 8:00 am and 4:30 pm Monday through Thursday. Friday 8:00 - 2:00.